DDs attacking the food DUW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NC
I swear these guys are so much happier since I did the changes you guys told me to do. They are more active, and are eating alot more now. as soon as I put their dish in with them, they attak it. Dott is still the biggest eater, Dipp wil go and get a little bit at a time throughout the day, where as Dott will gorge him/her self as soon as the food is in there and go back again later and do it again. Well here are their pics :) Oh I have a bit of Mazuri coming in so just to get an idea of how things would go I tossed in 2 soaked pieces of the zoo med food.

DSCF2541.jpg

DSCF2543.jpg

DSCF2544.jpg

DSCF2547.jpg

DSCF2548.jpg

DSCF2550.jpg

Here Dott is after Dipp finished :)
DSCF2551.jpg

Annieski

5 Year Member
Edison, N.J.
They sure are pretty. I was thinking how delicate they both looked in the first few pic's---my Morty wasn't happy unless he sat in his whole dish to eat--always looked like a baby with his first bowl of spagetti---then came your last pic, and I felt better. May I suggest having two smaller feeding dishes. DeanS[on the forum] had a mishap with one of his babies getting his face bitten[non-aggressive attack] just because the 2 babes were eating, together, and were a little too close. Just a thought.

Albinoboidsetc

5 Year Member
NC
Annieski said:
They sure are pretty. I was thinking how delicate they both looked in the first few pic's---my Morty wasn't happy unless he sat in his whole dish to eat--always looked like a baby with his first bowl of spagetti---then came your last pic, and I felt better. May I suggest having two smaller feeding dishes. DeanS[on the forum] had a mishap with one of his babies getting his face bitten[non-aggressive attack] just because the 2 babes were eating, together, and were a little too close. Just a thought.

I actually was just thinking about doing that, Dott climbed back into the food dish just now while Dipp was trying to eat and Dipp just walked away. It reminded me of Eeyore sulking.

Status
Not open for further replies.