Dash's New Enclosure and Breakfast (Pics Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TebowHammer

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Georgia
Hey guys!

I told you I would post some pics of Dash's new enclosure...

So here it is. Oh...and I had to take some pics of him eating, too. I'm telling ya - this guy's a glutton! :D

Now for the breakfast pics!

What's this white crap all over my spring mix?!

Smells alright...

Who am I kiddin'?! I know I'm gonna eat it anyways!!!

And this is Dash's "I'm lovin' it" face. Hilarious! :)

Hope you enjoyed looking at em as much as I enjoyed taking em.

Cheers,

Tyler

P.S. On a serious note - did I put too much ReptiCal on his spring mix? Sort of just guaged it by sight. What do you think?

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
It looks cool until he gets to big for it, lol...It is a nice set up and it doesnt look like that much ReptiCal on the spring mix...

Fernando

10 Year Member!
Southern California
That looks fine. Some people prefer slightly less as though you were putting salt on your food is the expression I've read. I'm sort of in between cause I keep a cuddle bone in the enclosure.

M

Maggie Cummings

I personally think there is too much powder on the food. Why use so much as it is mostly a waste. The tortoise doesn't need that much. You can lightly sprinkle it over his food 3 times a week and that is enough to keep him healthy any more is a waste like I said. It's not like salt, used to each person's personal taste. It's a matter of what a small tortoise needs to be healthy, and he doesn't need that much...IMO You did a really nice job on his enclosure tho

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Very nice! When he outgrows it in a month or two :)P), you can enlarge it by adjoining a second pool with a PVC tunnel. GREAT job!

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
that looks good. you have some nice photo and edit/label skills. a great set of simple picture examples for others getting started.

Status
Not open for further replies.