Cute plaques/namesigns

TortloverPM

Location (City and/or State)
Cape Coral Florida
I'm pretty new here so if you guys already know about this place sorry but I found a page for a business called Tortoise Cribs. They make tort tables, etc but they also make the cutest plaques/name signs. I had been looking for something to go on my torts house and mostly all i could find were dog bones and ones for cats and maybe rabbits but nothing for torts. I ordered one and it came out amazing, it is oak and they sealed it so it can be used outdoors. Amazing customer service and short shipping time as they are located in the UK. I just thought if you all didnt know about them you should. I'm not affiliated with them in any way just a happy customer. Enjoy your day everyone!????received_3241031132623635.jpeg

TortloverPM

Cape Coral Florida
I'm pretty new here so if you guys already know about this place sorry but I found a page for a business called Tortoise Cribs. They make tort tables, etc but they also make the cutest plaques/name signs. I had been looking for something to go on my torts house and mostly all i could find were dog bones and ones for cats and maybe rabbits but nothing for torts. I ordered one and it came out amazing, it is oak and they sealed it so it can be used outdoors. Amazing customer service and short shipping time as they are located in the UK. I just thought if you all didnt know about them you should. I'm not affiliated with them in any way just a happy customer. Enjoy your day everyone!????View attachment 302663
This one is 8×4 inches and works well on my 4ft×4ft sulcata house/nightbox. FYI:They're measurements are listed in cm.

TortloverPM

Cape Coral Florida
I'm pretty new here so if you guys already know about this place sorry but I found a page for a business called Tortoise Cribs. They make tort tables, etc but they also make the cutest plaques/name signs. I had been looking for something to go on my torts house and mostly all i could find were dog bones and ones for cats and maybe rabbits but nothing for torts. I ordered one and it came out amazing, it is oak and they sealed it so it can be used outdoors. Amazing customer service and short shipping time as they are located in the UK. I just thought if you all didnt know about them you should. I'm not affiliated with them in any way just a happy customer. Enjoy your day everyone!????View attachment 302663
*Their. And sorry if I posted this under the wrong thread wasn't sure.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Thanks for sharing this with us. Is the picture the one you got for your tortoise?