CTTC show in Long Beach Ca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
Being a new member with the CTTC I haven't been to or seen a show by them yet. In fact, I haven't been to any turtle show in general since owning some.

I was anxious to see pics or hear about this event in order to get an idea of what mine might be like.

I'm thinking I'll see a lot of similarities but I am now more pumped than ever to have a booth. I see how badly updated info is needed!
Before having kids I was an educational presenter. I did presentations with exotic animals and educated the public on the care, husbandry, etc. So, I'm not new to a "show" atmosphere.

Also, being a TFO enthusiast I am current on proper husbandry methods and really hope that someone/some torts can benefit from me being there!

Heather
sent while on my purple android TFOapp

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Team Gomberg said:
Being a new member with the CTTC I haven't been to or seen a show by them yet. In fact, I haven't been to any turtle show in general since owning some.

I was anxious to see pics or hear about this event in order to get an idea of what mine might be like.

I'm thinking I'll see a lot of similarities but I am now more pumped than ever to have a booth. I see how badly updated info is needed!
Before having kids I was an educational presenter. I did presentations with exotic animals and educated the public on the care, husbandry, etc. So, I'm not new to a "show" atmosphere.

Also, being a TFO enthusiast I am current on proper husbandry methods and really hope that someone/some torts can benefit from me being there!

Heather

Im sure plenty of people will benefit from your inf that you have to offer. Im on call that day for work but am still going to try to go

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
I set up my booth tonight. Looks great and I'm all ready to go.

I have some info about coil UV bulbs, mixing species etc. that is sure to stir things up a bit ;)

Heather

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Team Gomberg said:
I set up my booth tonight. Looks great and I'm all ready to go.

I have some info about coil UV bulbs, mixing species etc. that is sure to stir things up a bit ;)

Heather

Im sure everything will go well, It cant go wrong if you are educating the public. Im so exhausted from work and Im on call for work Saturday so we will see what the day brings.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
no worries.

after the show I'll be sharing with TFO pics of my booth and stories of how it went. you can see it virtually!

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Team Gomberg said:
no worries.

after the show I'll be sharing with TFO pics of my booth and stories of how it went. you can see it virtually!

It will be a good day Im sure, do you like talking to the public.
Im gonna try to get over there

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
bigred said:
do you like talking to the public.

in a nut shell, yes ;)

I used to work "in the public eye". I did presentations for large groups. Some of my job was doing parrot shows on a stage with a mic at Downtown Disney :p

I really miss that stuff so the CTTC show is me reliving my glory days! LOL...only alot smaller

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Team Gomberg said:
bigred said:
do you like talking to the public.

in a nut shell, yes ;)

I used to work "in the public eye". I did presentations for large groups. Some of my job was doing parrot shows on a stage with a mic at Downtown Disney :p

I really miss that stuff so the CTTC show is me reliving my glory days! LOL...only alot smaller

Very cool

Status
Not open for further replies.