CTTC foothill chapter meeting 7:30 Feb. 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Meeting is coming up, and per tom's request I am posting it early.
Feb. 25 7:30 at the LA arboretum
Dr. Brian Henen has very kindly agreed to come all the way from 29 palms to come and speak to us. His lecture titled “It’s About Time: Chelonian (Turtle and Tortoise) Biology and Conservation,” is sure to be very educational, enthralling, and entertaining. I hope to see you all there.
AS always we will have snacks provided by our member pam, we will have a special meeting at 6:30 to discuss our educational fair, so anyone interested in manning a booth, or coming up with ideas, or if you just want to sit and watch a bunch of people talk come on down.
We will most likely have a 50/50 raffle and I am planning on having a door prize raffle also. As always all questions will be answered and I once again hope to see you there.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Okay. Got it. Its just right across the street from Santa Anita right? I've been working over here pretty steadily for the last couple of weeks. I'll probably already be here on Friday.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
It's right across the street, official meeting does not start until 7:30, but feel free to show up at 6:30 if you like.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Official bump

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Meeting tonight (25th) even though it is raining meeting will be held though attendance may be down, I will be there unless it is absolutely pouring buckets. Hope to see you all there even those across the country, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.