CTTC Chino LIVE Turtle & Tortoise Show

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
Hey Everyone!

Next Saturday on May 3rd the CTTC Chino Valley Chapter will be having it's annual LIVE turtle & tortoise show :)
The Show is held at the Girl Scout House in Chino from 10am-3pm
5007 Center Street Chino 91710

We have at least 4 TFO members showing there and I am one of them. If you get a chance to come on out- don't forget to introduce yourself!
Hope to see you/meet you there :) :tort:

5p22h3.jpg

Kirin

5 Year Member
Chino, CA
I am going! I do know where the house is, I went to that house when I was a kid as a girl scout.

DWB

5 Year Member
Is there going to be a Beer Garden, and do you know what local craft brews they will be pouring? Thanks, Dave & Wendy

DWB

5 Year Member
Another question, is the Fun Zone going to have carnival rides appropriate for kids of all age groups? Thanks again, Dave & Wendy

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Hi Dave and Wendy,
I don't think there are any rides or alcoholic beverages.
See you two there.
Kathy

DWB

5 Year Member
Thanks Kathy, will there at least be a wine pairing available with dinner? Thanks, Dave & Wendy

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
You silly.. :p

We did provide lunch (sandwiches, chips and soda) for the presenters last year but the budget won't allow for it this year. And our fun kid zone consists of coloring pages. Any age is welcome to do that :) lol

We host a pretty small show compared to other chapters. But it's still fun, very personable and a great chance to share what we know!

Btw, I have lots of TFO cards for us to pass out.

If you 2 would like to present at the OC show, then you'll see a lot of traffic and get a feel for the "real deal" ;)
But sorry, no wine at their show either... :tort:

DWB

5 Year Member
Are Discount Coupons available for Saturday admission? Thanks, Dave & Wendy

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
DWB, I have a special offer just for you.. One time only FREE admission as a presenter and front row seats to see smooth Leopards!

DWB

5 Year Member
I heard a rumor that there is going to be a flyover by the Blue Angels, is this true, and what time can we expect it? Very exciting! Thanks, Dave & Wendy

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I heard a rumor that there is going to be a flyover by the Blue Angels, is this true, and what time can we expect it? Very exciting! Thanks, Dave & Wendy
Dave, rumor has it the Blue Angels have a different engagement, one with a beer garden. Instead, y'all can expect to see this;
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1398959512.453289.jpg

DWB

5 Year Member
Dave, rumor has it the Blue Angels have a different engagement, one with a beer garden. Instead, y'all can expect to see this;
View attachment 78429

I'll take it! Just hope it doesn't happen during the Big Name musical entertainment. I think I remember something at the last chapter meeting about a major booking for the show(by our All-Star entertainment booker, Heather), of some girly singer. Maybe a Miley or Katy, something like that, I'm getting old and can't always remember stuff so well. Thanks, Dave & Wendy

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
I wouldn't watch those 2 sing if you paid me!

;) :p

Fyi, we are meeting at the clubhouse tonight at 7 for set up. You are welcome to set up your display tonight, too. Otherwise, see you at 9am tomorrow :D

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Now that Justin kid though…

I may get attacked by all the jr. high girls for this... but I still don't know anything about Justin Beiber? Bieber? other than his name. Wouldn't recognize his voice if I heard or his face if I saw it... lol

Back to the topic..
The show is tomorrow gang!! I hope to meet some of you and it would be great if you can come out and support us! :D :tort: