Cow Skull Decoration (Warning: Skull not totally skully and pics inside as thumbnails)

TerrapinStation

Location (City and/or State)
Detroit, Michigan
haha sneaking a stinking week old cow head in to the aquarium.... How could that possibly go wrong?????

Maybe a local fish/pet store has a piranha tank? I know mine does.

Bducks16

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
forest grove, oregon
I bury my elk and deer heads when I harvest the animal. Hunting season is in late fall. By spring time the skulls are ready to dig up. A spray with the hose to knock off whatever's still attached and let dry. You can boil the skull then pressure wash off the boiled meat. That is the fastest way but also the stinkiest. I think you might be able to buy Beatles in bulk from reptile food sellers. They do quick work as well or take the skull to a taxidermist. They use the Beatles.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
I bury my elk and deer heads when I harvest the animal. Hunting season is in late fall. By spring time the skulls are ready to dig up. A spray with the hose to knock off whatever's still attached and let dry. You can boil the skull then pressure wash off the boiled meat. That is the fastest way but also the stinkiest. I think you might be able to buy Beatles in bulk from reptile food sellers. They do quick work as well or take the skull to a taxidermist. They use the Beatles.
Many years ago I would hunt snakes but I couldn't clean the bones . A old Indian told me to use ants to clean the snakes bones !