Concerned about squeaking and behaviour

Jenna kamenski

Location (City and/or State)
South Carolina
How is the little one doing?? So sorry to hear that your going through this...we went through this with our sulcata trooper and he didn’t make it :( we got him from myturtlestore.com...shipped him out way too early...never buying from them again and suggest that no one should...with what we went through with trooper, I fully believe it is best to go through a private breeder that can better answer every question that you may have...

But please let us know if he’s made it! So sorry that you’re going through this :(:(

Jess_star

UK
The people who bought him for me got him from a private breeder. Unfortunately he didn't make it [emoji17] no words for how devastated I am but I don't think it was anything I did

Jenna kamenski

South Carolina
Oh no! So sorry to hear about your loss :( it’s definitely hard to go through...I’m new to tortoises and very far from being an expert but have learned quite a bit from reading on here and it seems like he may of been started off the wrong way, which is what happened with my little tort...you did everything you could