Combining tortoise Tables

CurtB

Location (City and/or State)
San Jose, CA
I have a question. I’ve seen somewhere on the web that you can combine two Zoomed tortoise tables together? I was wondering if anyone knows if this is possible because I was wondering if I was going to need to do some drilling to combine the two enclosure together

Thank you :)

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I have a question. I’ve seen somewhere on the web that you can combine two Zoomed tortoise tables together? I was wondering if anyone knows if this is possible because I was wondering if I was going to need to do some drilling to combine the two enclosure together

You can buy the wood and make something far bigger than two Zoomed tables for a LOT cheaper. They will cut the wood the size you want for you too at Home Depot or Lowes.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
You can buy the wood and make something far bigger than two Zoomed tables for a LOT cheaper. They will cut the wood the size you want for you too at Home Depot or Lowes.
THey actuaaly didn't mind even when i had them cut down 6 sheets when I told them it was for my tortoise enclosure! Odd always intrigues people and Tortoise owners are ODD, Great People but a tad ODD!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

Sure you can, but those enclosures don't work very well for tortoises, and even two together is too small for anything but a baby.

CurtB

San Jose, CA
Woah no way?! I did not know that :O I lack any carpenter skills haha. Would you happen to link me to a guide that would help me build this kind of enclosure, one that you trust or maybe you have suggestions yourself. Thank you :)