COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Good morning all. We have some rain on the way today and possible thunder. So Lola will have to grab time outdoors when he can.

Doesn't look like the hedgehog came back last night either - at least the food hasn't been touched, I haven't checked the cameras yet. I think he's been lured away by a lady who wanted her wicked way with him. However they don't stay together after mating so maybe after all the excitement he's got lost. I hope they're both ok.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Really pleased to see a hedgehog was in my garden last night. Can't tell if it's the original who prefers Sainsbury cat food to the Tesco food I've changed it to, or a different one that hasn't found it yet.
Lots of their natural food in my garden too, so maybe he's filling up on snails etc. I'm just happy to see any of them😊.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good morning all, it's a bright sunny morning so far, it was lovely at 06.45 when I was putting the feeders out for the birds who were all patiently waiting in the shrubs for breakfast.
Lola has already ventured out but I don't think his sunny spot is warm enough for basking yet so he's just been stretching his legs and surveying his kingdom. It was quite funny watching him follow ant he spotted yesterday. Our 10 year anniversary is coming up in July and he still makes me smile.
I've no plans for today other than to have a peaceful stress free day and I wish the same for all CDRers too.
TTFN

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
I drove over the Bay Bridge this morning at 3:30 in the morning and all you could see from it in Baltimore where what used to be the Scott Key bridge was a big glow in the sky where they are trying to refloat the ship that crashed in and took down the bridge. Normally on a clear day, you could see the Scott Key bridge from just after the peak of the Bay Bridge.....not anymore, just the glow of worklights.
It was Eerie to see and know what was going on. South of the bridge there were 16 ships lined up, lights ablaze in the dark to come into the newly opened harbor.

I came over to hear to wait for my concrete guy who's going to resurface my driveway walk and porch. On an up note, three of the six houses listed two blocks for me had sold. Kerry and I decided that the advice we get from my financial guys this Friday notwithstanding, we will likely be ready to go to market by next week.

There is a hummingbird hovering two feet from my face right now is she decides whether to go to the feeder or not! LOL

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good morning all,
It's still sunny and warm here. Quite a long 'to do' list for this week - how much I actually get around to doing is another matter but it's the thought that counts! 😄 I seem to be constantly surrounded by mess these days. All through sorting and disposing of stuff but it's getting on my nerves now. Still it will be worth it in the end, and you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.🥚🥚🥚.
Anyway I'd better 'crack on' 😉
Hope you all have a good day. TTFN.