COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
The hurricane flew by, dropping many Many inches of rain. Wind, damage, destruction here in Maryland. At leat two tornadoes touched down. Luckily, locally we only had a ton (many inches) of rain. My banana took a hit, high winds knocked a few branches down. It will survive. Ive already pruned back a few branches & our Sully will enjoy them for her afternoon snack.

View attachment 302389
Yes if life goes bananas make bananas for brunch.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Oooh I dunno. She might have that little fly on wall spying on me haha
I had this durn fly flying around in my house yesterday and today. Wouldn't let me let him out the door with the birds and bees. It was driving me nuts. I promise this is a true story. I hate swatting their germy guts on my stuff but I resorted to trying that. Well... I got that dang fly. Then I smashed it to smithereens in a paper towel.? tossed him in the trashcan.

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
I had this durn fly flying around in my house yesterday and today. Wouldn't let me let him out the door with the birds and bees. It was driving me nuts. I promise this is a true story. I hate swatting their germy guts on my stuff but I resorted to trying that. Well... I got that dang fly. Then I smashed it to smithereens in a paper towel.? tossed him in the trashcan.
Oooh Cathie you do make me laugh ?

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
I have an ant problem in my basement so I put a sticky ant trap on the floor. A couple months later I found the trap and it was full of spiders! Yuck!
Ewww. Spider. No thanks. You won’t see me for dust. Ill or not you will see smoke coming from my heels

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I have an ant problem in my basement so I put a sticky ant trap on the floor. A couple months later I found the trap and it was full of spiders! Yuck!
Oh darn. All those wonderful fly eaters and not a single ant ? Sometimes I think ants are concurring the planet.

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
They’re to smart for their own good
Yes I agree. They are pests.
I have a flying ants nest on my back yard that I just can’t get rid off. Hot water bleach you name I’ve tried it. I also get moles.i have been working on my back yard as I’m placing a grid down then turfing it to stop moles. But that’s on hold now. Life’s great ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
But I can’t go out for 2 weeks. Oooh the aging of nog being able to go out ??.
I’m counting on you maro for beautiful pics of the outdoors ??
Quarantine means stay away from other people. And don't go on a nice long walk but I would think some sunshine if you're up to it in your own backyard wouldn't hurt. If it's warm and toasty enough.

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
Quarantine means stay away from other people. And don't go on a nice long walk but I would think some sunshine if you're up to it in your own backyard wouldn't hurt. If it's warm and toasty enough.
To be honest tho I have stayed away from people. It’s why I go on walks. I don’t see anyone.
hospital told me tho that the virus is air born. You don’t have to be near someone to catch it.
My jaw hit floor.