COLD DARK ROOM

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Minced meat I eat raw, but I like to eat liver raw ( my mother did the same when she was pregnant with me. Maybe that`s why I love it too ) and beef ( cow or pig )- I know I am little bit special with that..... Ähem ....:oops:
I can't abide totally raw. And liver? Yuck! After reading about the parasites in raw fish, I would NEVER, EVER eat sushi. Now a good steak that's pink inside but practically burnt outside - YUM!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I had my colon removed due to Crohn's disease. It was falling apart and killing me. After that i was put of a biologic drug. It lowered my immune response. I tried again when a kitten showed up at my house but unfortunately the allergy remained. Even if i go into a shelter with cats for a little while my head will blow up and my eyes will swell.
Shame. That is not nice. At least you can still have your dog and chickens and turtles.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Minced meat I eat raw, but I like to eat liver raw ( my mother did the same when she was pregnant with me. Maybe that`s why I love it too ) and beef ( cow or pig )- I know I am little bit special with that..... Ähem ....:oops:
Nope. No thank you on the liver maybe chicken liver cooked but definitly not raw.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I can't abide totally raw. And liver? Yuck! After reading about the parasites in raw fish, I would NEVER, EVER eat sushi. Now a good steak that's pink inside but practically burnt outside - YUM!
Thats why you must eat it with the wasabi it apparently kills them. Or so I am told.