COLD DARK ROOM

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I can’t compete with the scenery here. I’m not impressed with the concrete river and frankly, I’m tired of looking at it.. here’s the one thing I never get tired of:)
View attachment 310638
it is a gorgeous day though:) !!
Cinder never fails to make me smile!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Today is the first time in two months I've been able to sit at my computer (not the Kindle). I can't do touch typing yet because my left wrist doesn't bend into the correct position. But I'm getting there.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Interesting, no, i don’t think you posted this.
I had started 3 plants ... Pickles killed one of them but the other two have done really well. The second plant had two buds on it also but they had not bloomed when I had to leave.. I was pleasantly surprised at the timing..

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Today is the first time in two months I've been able to sit at my computer (not the Kindle). I can't do touch typing yet because my left wrist doesn't bend into the correct position. But I'm getting there.
I’m glad your at your computer too:) You may look into some glucosamine and chondroitin supplements.. they do wonders..2F315AB3-F6A9-4CAF-B7C3-E57EE41AC22E.jpeg

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I meant to show you, I got my first confederate rose bloom last week before we came to the hospital... took 2-1/2 years from a seedling .. View attachment 310752I didn’t already post this did I??
Do you think a Confederate Rose will grow for a damn yankee????

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Do you think a Confederate Rose will grow for a damn yankee????
Lol!! I think you have perfect weather for anything but I especially think that if I didn’t botch it, no one will? besides, I didn’t even know what it really was when I bought it. I asked for a hardy hibiscus.... and then when it first put out leaves, I thought I got ripped off ?