COLD DARK ROOM

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Good morning all!!!! Wishing everyone a wonderful Friday.. daughter and I are back to the big city for more Dr’s today...

my Tom cat has been having a party during the night and twice over the past weekI have found tiny baby life forms in my bedroom doorway.... lifeless.....?. I had assumed that he had found of nest of fieldmice... until 2 am this morning. It appears that he has been hunting under the back deck and bringing in the nightlife through the doggy door. View attachment 309611View attachment 309612
He’s apparently wiped out a whole family of gophers and will be receiving extra treats and affection for his efforts!!! Well done Jerry!
My house is loaded with field mice because my property borders on a grass seed field. I have a lot of mice and see them daily. These are my 2 broken mice traps. Last night I snuck thru my house and found, #1 broken mouse trap...
100_4390.JPG
watching the mice play in my dishwasher
here is #2 broken mouse trap altho he did bring me a vole last week
100_4394.JPG
You can really see Simon's cancer eye in that picture. He's lost all the color of his iris and it's brown now...

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
My house is loaded with field mice because my property borders on a grass seed field. I have a lot of mice and see them daily. These are my 2 broken mice traps. Last night I snuck thru my house and found, #1 broken mouse trap...
View attachment 309629
watching the mice play in my dishwasher
here is #2 broken mouse trap altho he did bring me a vole last week
View attachment 309630
You can really see Simon's cancer eye in that picture. He's lost all the color of his iris and it's brown now...
Bless them!!! I also have one broken mouse trap! She looks a lot like your Simon! She is old and entitled though so we don’t mind... I would much rather them hunt the gophers and voles, squirrels, moles and all the other critters that destroy my land and gardens.. I don’t recall the mice ever bothering anything.. ?
Simon is beautiful with the brown eye:)

Zoeclare

Uk
I visited Morocco once, after a long day sightseeing I was very thirsty so I went over to a group of market stalls to buy something to drink. "Excuse me" I asked the first vendor " do you have any water?" I'm sorry, he replied " I only have custard". I went to the next vendor and asked the same question. "I'm sorry," he said " I only sell jello". I moved on to the next stall and repeated my question. "I'm sorry, I only have whipped cream." Well by now I most annoyed and shouted at the man, " what kind of market only sells custard, jello and whipped cream! Its ridiculous!" The vendor replied " well yes, it is a trifle bazaar" @Tidgy's Dad

Chubbs the tegu

Ma