COLD DARK ROOM

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I spend way too much time on political news. I need to cut down, but I want to stay informed. If you read my Facebook page you get a idea where I stand
Hopefully that isn't to political here. That's what I enjoy about TFO. I would also be disappointed if I lost any friends I have found here on TFO.
Let's stick together talking about cheese ?
I won't check it out.
There's a 50/50 chance that I won't like you anymore if I do.

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
There is no way in hell that Chubs would check in on us and not say something. That would be physically impossible for him. He couldn't stand not insulting us. So, cuz I'm an old lady, and all you are younger, didn't you and Chubs exchange phone numbers? Seriou

Too obvious
That’s so true, he would try, but not succeed in the slightest. He can’t keep a retort in, I hope that we see him soon. Chubbs was and is really quite funny, I loved reading all his insults.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
That’s so true, he would try, but not succeed in the slightest. He can’t keep a retort in, I hope that we see him soon. Chubbs was and is really quite funny, I loved reading all his insults.
You made me laugh. No doubt Chubbs could NOT hold back a good retort.

Pastel Tortie

North Florida

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
I decided to send gene testing for Mookie to find out what kind of a dog she is. I went to do her swab and it’s so embarrassing because she got really panicky about it and I ended up having to pick it up with my fingers. I sent it anyway and now I’m thinking it will come back saying it’s a Scandinavian American human instead of saying that it’s something like a pointer or a border collie. She really wasn’t into this stuff a swab in your mouth thing. She’s snoring next to me right now but she still terrified of everyone except me. If anybody has any great ideas about having a terrified dog get brave I’d love to hear them.
Here’s my cow/chicken/coward dog.

What a gorgeous dog!
I want my mom to paint this picture!!!!
I love that pose. I wouldn’t care what kind of doggie she was cuz I’d be to busy giving her raspberries on the belly!!!! And head!!!
And leg!!!! ?

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
I have never not seen him in here before. I always thought Brian was a snail? Or is that Ermintrude?

I don’t know about Brian??
But I DO have a pet snail ?.. his name is Gary though....? Hahaa!!! ???

Attachments

• 06FCB03B-E237-4B18-9944-EDFAA674E02D.png
    06FCB03B-E237-4B18-9944-EDFAA674E02D.png
    262.9 KB · Views: 6

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Good afternooning all. Today we explored Berry Pomeroy Castle which is owned by the Seymour family whose most famous ancestor is probably Jane, 3rd wife of King Henry VIII.

It‘s a ruin now, but we enjoyed exploring it and then went for a walk in the woodland around the castle.
View attachment 305080
View attachment 305081
View attachment 305082
View attachment 305083

This helped to build up an appetite for a traditional Devonshire cream tea. I had to lift this photo from their website because I forgot to take one before we tucked into scones, jam and clotted cream accompanied by a pot of tea.
View attachment 305079

The weather has been so good here, but we finally had rain this afternoon while we were having our tea.

yum!!! To ALL OF THAT!!!! ??
And those pictures of the castle are beautiful!!! I wish o was in that tunnel of green trees.....??

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
And the winner of the Gold Medal for August is............
Drum roll........................

What's a drum roll? Bread shape like a drum, I suppose.
Yum.

Anyway, it's Cathie @Cathie G with a whopping 51 points.
View attachment 305089
I think she must have cheated.

Congratulations, Cathie, you obviously said enough nice things about me to win the month.
View attachment 305090

Way to go CathieG!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!???

Pistachio's Pamperer

Tri-cities, Tennessee
*stays on the naughty step* I didn’t realize the step was a ‘bad’ place to be. I sort of like it. I can see over the room. And it’s like my deer stand of stalk-er-dom. Which is why Jason needs to hurry his butt back.. as he’s kinda a partner in crime.

Otherwise IRL is filled with the -I- (The Meg Mommy) trying to help my daughter figure out college. And working waaaay too many hours.

-Meg

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
STOP!!! Why don't I ever freakin know what you all are talking about?? I know how to use a computer, just now with Golden greek tortoise was the first thing I understood

a couple of posts back someone posted a picture of a chiwawa (sp) will someone PLEASE teach spell check how to SPELL!!
Anyway, as I was saying someone posted a picture of..... a very small dog carrying a very big bone. We all told him to get his......
Small dog a big bone for the small dogs birthday. ??????