COLD DARK ROOM

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
I had to go online and order canvas for my brother. Our local craft stores are closed otherwise. I do get to pick up part of the order outside the store. The new part is I hope I don't get too used to it. It fits too well with my totally procrastinating lifestyle as it is...the last thing I need is another excuse to watch the cobwebs in my house.?
I love the word procrastinating!?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I love the word procrastinating!?
Well...I'm so special I'm considered one of those people that need a home visit for a checkup and so is my brother. I feel sorry for the doctor. The first thing he'll see is my BE@WARE OF TORTOISE sign on the front door. After that he's at my mercy...and Joe's. Sooo starting tomorrow I won't be a procrastinator for a couple of days. Appointment will probably be Thursday if I can keep it from being Wednesday...hehehe?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Yes, @JoesMum were all self quarantining & her daughter has tested positive. Do hope all is good there!
Yes. Thanks for posting that. I didn't know because I really don't get online. Now I can send some special prayers and thoughts to our lady and her family.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Sooo.. at work we got a call from Hospital Staff about moving a patients car. It was parked in a no parking zone and the owner was COVID-19 positive. I explained to my guy to say NO in the politest terms on moving, but we could see about taking the sign down! Enjoy y'all!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Well...I'm so special I'm considered one of those people that need a home visit for a checkup and so is my brother. I feel sorry for the doctor. The first thing he'll see is my BE@WARE OF TORTOISE sign on the front door. After that he's at my mercy...and Joe's. Sooo starting tomorrow I won't be a procrastinator for a couple of days. Appointment will probably be Thursday if I can keep it from being Wednesday...hehehe?
That's nice the doctor comes to you.
I either forgot your condition or didn't realize. My memory has been bad since the accident. Are the doctor visits because of the virus or is that part of your health system?Hope you and Joe stay safe during this virus thing.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
That's nice the doctor comes to you.
I either forgot your condition or didn't realize. My memory has been bad since the accident. Are the doctor visits because of the virus or is that part of your health system?Hope you and Joe stay safe during this virus thing.
It's because of the virus and my health. They are doing home checkups for certain people. My brother and I both are high risk. So we're getting a house visit instead of a checkup by phone. He's been home since early March because he doesn't know how to stay safe. I have to shop but I do the social distancing, hand washing, etc anyway everyday. It really hasn't affected me as much as Joe. He's used to being on the go with his adult programs for the developmental dis "ability".We are as safe as we can be.