COLD DARK ROOM

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario
Hey Carol, You’ve been hiding again! You’ll end up on the naughty step with Lena if you continue in these disappearing spells! I am trying really hard not to get too close to the ducklings. I want them to be very self sufficient.. but OHHH they are so cute.. they do think I’m mom and will come trailing across the yard when I call. I take them out daily for some foraging and swimming. They took to water instantly and will dive and glide. They already pilfer and eat anything and everything. They don’t care to be handled but also will get distraught if I am out of sight too long..

Wait. You call out to them... Take them on walks... Teach them to forage and swim... And you’re TRYING not to be like their mom?? Goodness, what would’ve happened if you tried to get too close? [emoji33][emoji23]

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
It’s not called the Cold Dark Room for no reason. Speaking of which, where’s the corner with the scarves the Wool Spider (if she exists) made?
Those scarves(if they exist) are being worn by the leprechaun who is swimming in the jellyfish tank next to the naughty step ( your home way from home)

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Whahaha. I have never watched scary movies ever since I was about 7 or 8 and watched dracula. Then when I met my husband, there was a roaming cinema and we went to the last show. The whole way while we drove to the place where it was set up, they were all teasing me and saying that Aliens 3 was going to be showing. And guess what - it did. I watched the whole movie through my fingers and afterwards realized that it was not so bad. But I still really don't like watching scary movies. I am not into having my heart jump into my toes every 5 seconds.

I still remember the last horror movie I watched (“The Orphanage”, a Mexican film) — and then stayed alone in a practically abandoned university housing that was away from the town and falling apart, with a daycare below my apartment that no longer functioned. And the empty swings creaked in the wind, and my boiler made eerie noises at night, and I was sleep-deprived, trying to finish my master’s thesis... [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
I was married to a cook ( long time ago:eek::D ) He never cooked at home:confused::(:( We are divorced ( but not for not cooking at home:eek::D )

I wouldn’t blame you if it was for not cooking at home.

Oh, the strangest things are happening to me: People in Ottawa seem to like my cooking! At least, six of them do. How weird. They actually like a pie with lemon peels, and a salad with chicken and egg, no matter which comes first.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Nope never watched that one either. Do you watch movies like the "Wrong turn"? Hubby loves scary movies and the one day he convinced me to watch Wrong Turn with him, with a promise that he would stay awake for the whole movie (He normally falls asleep within the trailers!!) Well I lasted 5 minutes, Hubby had fallen asleep again and I just could not watch anymore. The little bit that I did watch I think scarred me for life.
I like some of the 1950s scary movies. They're really funny.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Wait. You call out to them... Take them on walks... Teach them to forage and swim... And you’re TRYING not to be like their mom?? Goodness, what would’ve happened if you tried to get too close? [emoji33][emoji23]

I would halve held and cuddled and called them my very own:)))

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Those scarves(if they exist) are being worn by the leprechaun who is swimming in the jellyfish tank next to the naughty step ( your home way from home)

What? He took the scarves into the tank and expects us to go with the flow? I knew there was something fishy about that Leprechaun! [emoji849]

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Dilly is bad too. I bought an as seen on tv grooming glove. If I stop petting him with it, I take my life into my own hands!

It’s sad! She’s been raised as a house pet and is a TOTAL Beeeeeotchhhhh, yet the wild cat I trapped is a complete lounger with me:) Your Dilly is handsome . Cats have amazing personality’s...
if I ever lived far enough away from people, I’d love to have a large cat sanctuary.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas

I guess I’m trying to teach them to be duck babies, not human babies???? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]