COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Good morning Roomies! Beautiful sunny day in east Texas / north Louisiana today. I’ve done some company work on the laptop this morning and now at the dental office for my sons third attemp at his dental work ( it’s been rescheduled twice) . He’s having in office sedation to get everything done at once! We will be glad when this morning is over! If all goes well, we will have a good second half of the day to enjoy since we have been forced to play hookie:)

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
It must be the weather... it’s not just you @Lyn W

Texts from daughter just now
“I somehow managed to shut my own head in the car door earlier and now I have a big lump between my eyebrows”
“It hurts to frown”
“And I don't know how to explain the accident to people without sounding like a moron [emoji23]”

She’s not seriously injured, just bruised.... JoesDad and I are giggling
Oh No!! Poor daughter. To have been a fly on the wall. :rolleyes:

Bee62

Germany
Good mornooning all. It is still very humid here. We had storms in the night, but the air hasn’t cleared :( Eventually this week we are due the very hot temperatures that are occurring on mainland Europe, Sabine is probably melting, but not yet.
I am melting .... today and now. 31 C. You are right. But I will not complain. Summer is short. My tortoises love the weather.:D

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Hot humid and sticky day today, only going to get worse here the rest of the week. I cut our lawn at 0730 5his morning, beating the heat. We shopped some at 1000 so we were back in time to watch FIFA Womens match, USA vs Spain.

A last look at the cedar tree, now candelabra....

View attachment 275349
Stunning.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Another rainy day! Saphire was out but when I checked on him he was enjoying a rain shower. I decided to leave him out. Then It started pouring! Crazy wind! I had to use Joe's pink umbrella to bring him in and I still got soaked. I half think that the one that was the only one upset by the rain was...little old me...hehehe
Well then that is easy to get over then. Was Saphire upset that you spoilt his rain bath?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good evening friends. Sorry for being seldom here at present but.... you know..... buzzzy bee...
Today I cleaned my patio and mowed the grass .
The next days should be nice hot in Germany: 38 C. So I have to hurry up to build an outdoor pen for my sullies.:) The one of the last year I`ve put away.at the end of summer:(
And I promise pictures soooon ..... Sorry !:oops::oops::oops:
and ..... buuuuzzzzzzzz away.
Wishing you all a great Tuesday. !
225857-Good-Morning-Life-Is-Like-A-Mirror-It-ll-Smile-At-You-If-You-Smile-At-It.-Have-A-Great-Tuesday.jpg
You too Sabine. Have an awesome and buzzzzyy Tuesday.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning Roomies! Beautiful sunny day in east Texas / north Louisiana today. I’ve done some company work on the laptop this morning and now at the dental office for my sons third attemp at his dental work ( it’s been rescheduled twice) . He’s having in office sedation to get everything done at once! We will be glad when this morning is over! If all goes well, we will have a good second half of the day to enjoy since we have been forced to play hookie:)
Good Luck with the dentist. That is never nice.