COLD DARK ROOM

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario
When I find a decaf that I can brew from beans: 1. That have become decaf by natural ways like water and 2. From a type that tastes good...I'll have my morning cup and use decaf. I'll still look like that elderly deer though...

If you find that kind of a decaf, please let me know. For now, decaf has a blasphemous ring to it... [emoji23]

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Tidgys dad is the post I saw and decided to try and join in the fun. I was also wondering out of curiosity if Sabine was able to get a total of all tortoises being cared for by TFO. Tidgys dad must be brumating.

We’ll probably sooner learn whether the Wool Spider really exists than we work out the total number of tortoises on the TFO [emoji33][emoji33]

What I’d also like to know is whether there’s a ceiling in the CDR... And what @DE42 found in the catacombs the day he returned in new woolen underwear...

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
LOL! Glad I'm not losing my marbles.

My visitor came and spent an hour or so with me. Come to find out, he's someone I helped with a water turtle years ago when I used to belong to the YahooGroups. So he's known me a long time. He's also a member here, but only reads, doesn't post. He seemed to enjoy his visit, and appreciated seeing all my tortoises. We had a nice visit.

That’s sweet. I’d love to be able to visit you someday too. :)

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Good mornooning everyone.

This is a “see ya laters post” as I really must knuckle under and get stuff done for the trade show. I will try to pop in occasionally to dust and polish Montgomery as he does like the attention, but will have to behave myself and not spend too much time on the interweb for the next three weeks.

Have fun!

Good luck with all your work and the trade show, Linda! We’ll make sure to tell Montgomery you’ll be back for cuddles.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
G’day All.

Our crazy weather continues - no rain today and temps will reach near 60 today, some 20 degrees above “normal”. But, Father Frost is slip siding this way and the weather prognosticators are predicting a few inches of snow Saturday into Sunday.

The plan today is to get a few hours out on the water - see if i can chase down some Tundra Swans.

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
G’day All.

Our crazy weather continues - no rain today and temps will reach near 60 today, some 20 degrees above “normal”. But, Father Frost is slip siding this way and the weather prognosticators are predicting a few inches of snow Saturday into Sunday.

The plan today is to get a few hours out on the water - see if i can chase down some Tundra Swans.
You're probably safer in the water than on land. On land, sometimes the swans chase YOU!

Bee62

Germany
Tidgys dad is the post I saw and decided to try and join in the fun. I was also wondering out of curiosity if Sabine was able to get a total of all tortoises being cared for by TFO. Tidgys dad must be brumating.
Ahhh, you meant the thread about all tortoises we have on TFO. That was me who started the thread and yes, it seems that some people are unwilling to count ....:mad::mad::mad:
Brumating is the right word for what Tidgys dad did now. :eek::D

Bee62

Germany

Bee62

Germany
Good afternoon rommies.
We have heavy rain in Germany and it is a little bit stormy. Very nasty weather. I avoid to go out..... My cats and dogs hate the weather too.
I am going to make a fire in the wood stove. I hate cold weather and rain.:(:(:(

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
So, here they are. My baby dinosaurs!
1 Blonco, 10 grams
He has already gained 2 grams , so, 12 grams

View attachment 261657 View attachment 261658

2 unnamed, 12 grams

View attachment 261659 View attachment 261660

3 Eightball, 13 grams

View attachment 261661 View attachment 261662

All have perfect little scutes.
They're just so darned cute!!

Good mornooning everyone.

This is a “see ya laters post” as I really must knuckle under and get stuff done for the trade show. I will try to pop in occasionally to dust and polish Montgomery as he does like the attention, but will have to behave myself and not spend too much time on the interweb for the next three weeks.

Have fun!
You'll be missed. I count on you helping beginners that are across the pond from me.
That’s sweet. I’d love to be able to visit you someday too. :)
And I would love to have you!

G’day All.

It's been beautiful here. I didn't make a fire in the wood stove yesterday, and I'm not going to need one today either. But we're expecting more rain tomorrow.

Good afternoon rommies.
We have heavy rain in Germany and it is a little bit stormy. Very nasty weather. I avoid to go out..... My cats and dogs hate the weather too.
I am going to make a fire in the wood stove. I hate cold weather and rain.:(:(:(
Well, try to keep warm, and cuddle up with all the kitties so they stay warm too! I love a fire in the woodstove!!!