COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
Last edited:

Bee62

Germany
Same here. The last time I watched a horror movie was in the States in 2007, “The Orphanage”. I was staying in a dilapidated and desolate wing of university housing and was frantically trying to finish my master’s thesis and get the hell out of there. The boiler made the most eerie noises at night and later—a year after I was gone, thank God—the balcony finally collapsed. :eek: Watching that movie given the situation was a bad call.
I like horror movies and horror storys. Steven King is my most liked horror story inventor:D
Ssssssssssssssssssssccccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mooooovieeeeeeeeeee Ahhhhh:eek:

Bee62

Germany
I’m totally fine now. All cool and stable. Aaah! Did you hear that howling? :eek: :eek:
AAAAAAAAAAahhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...........
It is full moon and werewolf time ..... Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

images

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
It is full moon and werewolf time ..... Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

images

Nope. It’s not until January 31. If you don’t believe me, ask my friend Tom McNair (“Being Human”, UK version—of course!, seasons 4 and 5). ;)

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town

images
I don't like horrors and thriller but like stories/movies/series on vampires and or werewolves. Anything supernatural. Go figure.