COLD DARK ROOM

Killerrookie

Hi Austin,

I love horses and I owned two horses, but this time is long ago. My last horse died in the year 2000. She was 23 years old.
I'm sorry to hear that. Yeah we owned a lot back then but slowly most past away and some were handed to us in bad condition. We also got rid of all the chickens because my grandpa couldn't take care of them because of cancer, plus we took over the land rights. Soon I'll be receiving the rights to the land as my dad has nothing planned to do with over 40 acres of land. I sure do miss the chickens tho...

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
I'm sorry to hear that. Yeah we owned a lot back then but slowly most past away and some were handed to us in bad condition. We also got rid of all the chickens because my grandpa couldn't take care of them because of cancer, plus we took over the land rights. Soon I'll be receiving the rights to the land as my dad has nothing planned to do with over 40 acres of land. I sure do miss the chickens tho...
I see a tortoise sanctuary in your future.;)

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good evening all! I too am relieved not to see everyone properly.

As it turns out you wouldn't have seen me anyway. We got the call from the school inspectors yesterday and they were in today. Thankfully they decided we didn't need a second day (this is good news although I cannot disclose the result until it's published)

I had to go through a lengthy interrogation, which felt somewhat like being aged 7 and being summoned to see the principal for some misdemeanour, but apparently I did good :)
Gold star for you Linda, and a pupil governor of the week certificate!
Horrible time but guessing it all went OK.;)

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Thank you. Wow your chickens are cuddly? I never seen a cuddly chicken before. :D
The family of a friend of mine has a pet bantom - they even took it on a barge holiday with them rather than leave it home.:)
My sister also has a pet chicken and when the dog chases it, it jumps into her arms.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I'm glad you're all back, safe and sound
but I have to leave you again now.
I have a terrible cold and out bike riding on outdoor activities tomorrow
so must try to get some sleep.
Nos Da my global friends and I'll not see you tomorrow (hopefully ;))
Take care

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego

Someday you can get your own chickens. I would love a few someday but hell will have to freeze over before my hubby says yes to anymore pets!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Bad Ed!
i think the eggs aren't coming along but we'll ask.
@ZEROPILOT
What did I miss?
Stolen posts? Huh?
I candled the eggs this evening.
Two have an air bubble on top and have a light colored liquid inside.
Eleven of them have no air bubble and are light on top with dark at the bottom the way oil and water would look separated.
Just one is dark and seems to be viable.....or maybe that one is the only dud?
I simply don't know