COLD DARK ROOM

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
know to avoid red bulbs, use mvb its a heat mat on lid of night box just now for ambient/overnight but i've seen it in low 60's before so figure just having che on thermostat is easy option? sq' ft age will be 3 to 4 time current enclosure so have to up my game lol

leds's i know will have no benift other than my own. just if any negative impact is known of?

I wouldn't discount them as only for your benefit.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
know to avoid red bulbs, use mvb its a heat mat on lid of night box just now for ambient/overnight but i've seen it in low 60's before so figure just having che on thermostat is easy option? sq' ft age will be 3 to 4 time current enclosure so have to up my game lol

leds's i know will have no benift other than my own. just if any negative impact is known of?
Not that I've heard of, but that's saying very little.
maybe post a thread under the lighting section on the Enclosures Forum ?

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
board at work? need cheering up? or just to shake your head in disbelief...??? Take a look at this video on YouTube:

Sent from my iPhone
images

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Shouldn't hurt anything. As with any light, just watch for (negative) changes to his behavior afterwards. I didn't look too closely at the link, but whatever you end up using will probably need to be secured mechanically. The LED strips sometimes come with mounting straps, if not you'll have to figure something else out. In my experience, their adhesive/tape is good for holding it in place momentarily while you secure it and that's about it

all timers and thermostats accounted for, yes I totally overkill due to paranoia lol... strips would be fixed with cable clips( the u shapes that nail into place) . planning making a big ol' main feature out of it so long as no negative impact happy days:)