COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Good morning, Cold Dark Roomers! :):):)
I've been a bit truant here, I'm afraid, what with dashing hither and yon. I will probably continue a bit of dashing- I've been hither a bunch, but not yon so much...:p Sounds like there's been a good bit of partying going on here!!!! :)
A little too much in my case! :)
Hope you've been having fun in your dashing hither, Bea.
Happy New Year's Egg.;)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
We're going to a big New Year's Day party Friday afternoon and evening, so today and tomorrow I'll be baking! I LOOOOVE to bake, but both hubby and I NEED to lose weight, so I don't bake unless we're going someplace where others will do the eating I can LEAVE the left overs!!! :p
So far i'm planning Earl Gray Tea Cookies; Chewy Chai Flavored Cookies and Chocolate Chip Orange Loaf Cake. :p
Sounds wonderful!
Save some for the Cold Dark Room.:)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Oh and Adam, I hope you are back to normal
Happy New Year's Egg, Ewa.:)
Not sure normal is quite the right word for my standard condition, but I am, thanks. (though a little tired).
When my brothers and I were young we wanted to extend the Christmas festivities and so what came before Christmas Eve ? Well, what came first the turkey or the egg ? All very silly, ut it stuck in my traditions so that the 23rd December is Christmas Egg.
Therefore, this year, for the first time, I have decided that logic would demand that today, the day before New Year's Eve, is New Years Egg!;)

W Shaw

a wee sneaky tottie juice :). shawshank coming on the jim kelly and it's jades turn to take the furry hoover doon the apples and pairs for a single fish tonight before we hit the weeping willow!

subtitles.. a little vodka. the shawshank redemption is coming on the telly and its jades turn to take the dog down stairs for a #=+| tonight before our heads hit the pillow.

good end to a bad day :)

Somebody got captain on slang for Christmas. :D And how scary is it that I understood every word, and me a yank?