Chemical free flea remedy - it works so good....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
I love love love love love the rosemary "Christmas trees" that you can get around Christmas time. The smell is out of this world!

I cook with rosemary as well, but David "doesn't like it." (It is in way more of the food that he eats than he realizes, *rubs hands together evilly*)

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
I actually am really liking this organic stuff. I hate putting chemicals on my cats anyway, because they lick so much. I can't imagine but that it is not good for them. (thanks for finding that for me though ;) )

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Kristina said:
I love love love love love the rosemary "Christmas trees" that you can get around Christmas time. The smell is out of this world!

Here I thought I was the only one! I was so sad last year because none of our WalMarts had any (which is where for years I have gotten them. Several each year :D). I looked other places too, but never found one.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
We have Meijer here (similar to WalMart, but a Michigan company actually started in my hometown, with a HUGE produce section ;) ) and they usually carry them as well, but I did not see them at WalMart this past year either.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I have saw Meijer's, but we don't have them here. :( Like it could be that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.