Check Out this Big Boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

longbeachskunk

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Long Beach Ca.
If your in the L.A. area, check out this big boy I found on Craigslist. I want to adopt him so bad but we are not prepared for such a big guy yet. One day! But maybe someone on here hasn't seen the ad on CL and would possibly be interested in this beauty.
Click here to see Roman :cool:

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
RE: CHECK OUT THIS BIG BOY!!!

WOW! that is the largest tortoise I've seen up for adoption yet. And he looks to be in great condition for his age. They must have taken good care of him.

I hope he finds a good home out there!

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee

AN ADOPTION FEE OF $600 ???????
36_12_1.gif

Why don't they just say.. "Sulcata for sale" ????

Nerd

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

My sentiments EXACTLY!!!!!

Yvonne

chelonologist

10 Year Member!
Redlands, California

Craigslist has a policy of not allowing people to sell animals on their site. Asking for an adoption fee not only gets around this policy, but it's also a method of making sure that the animal goes to someone who really wants it (and who will likely provide a better home).

ZippyButter

10 Year Member!
Texas/Cal.

Once in a while I've seen a sale add for tortoises, and other animals....in the general section of Craigslist.

Minh

longbeachskunk

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Long Beach Ca.
Here is another big boy on craigslist in need of a new home. He's slightly larger than the last one. If you are in the Inland Empire area, check him out! Like I said, I wish we could take in a big guy like this right now but we are not prepared yet for someone his size.

Click here

longbeachskunk said:
If your in the L.A. area, check out this big boy I found on Craigslist. I want to adopt him so bad but we are not prepared for such a big guy yet. One day! But maybe someone on here hasn't seen the ad on CL and would possibly be interested in this beauty.

glendab63

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
longbeachskunk said:

I could'nt find the tort on CL in L.A. is it a Aldarba in the pic on your post do you know if he's still avable and what they are asking on him and how large he is ,which sex or size does'nt matter to me I just really want an Aldarba and have been looking for 1 for a long time thanks

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
glendab63 said:
longbeachskunk said:

I could'nt find the tort on CL in L.A. is it a Aldarba in the pic on your post do you know if he's still avable and what they are asking on him and how large he is ,which sex or size does'nt matter to me I just really want an Aldarba and have been looking for 1 for a long time thanks

If your still looking for an alab talk to Ed he may still have some for sale.

glendab63

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
jenrell23 said:
glendab63 said:
longbeachskunk said:

If your still looking for an alab talk to Ed he may still have some for sale.

ED may I ask who is ED can you pass me onto him thanks and GOD Bless

please direct me to ED or tell him to email me thanks so much glenda

Status
Not open for further replies.