cheapeast zoomed uvb bulb

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomn

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
norcal
Please move this thread if its in the wrong section. Reptmart is having a 30 percent of sale on all zoomed products through christmas. They are selling the powersun uvb 160. watt bulbs for $31 after discount. $28 for the 100 watt. I have looked everywhere and this by far is the cheapest. I just picked up eight bulbs for a steal of a price. I believe reptmart is a forum sponser also

bettinge

5 Year Member
Upstate NY
That is a good price! I would just verify they all work after receiving.

tomn

5 Year Member
norcal
That's kinda a worry for me but they have a one year warranty. In the past I have sent a few back to zoomed and they have replaced them with no questions asked

jeffbens0n

5 Year Member
Glenmoore, PA
Am I missing something? I added one to my cart and it still says $39.99. I can't find anything on the 30 percent off sale. Does it calculate the sale price later?

tomn

5 Year Member
norcal
In the coupon code area write zoomed. Details of the sale are on the main page. U can't miss it

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Was there a shipping charge?

tomn

5 Year Member
norcal
I ordered 8 of the 160 watt and the shipping was $18 with no sales tax so comes out to be $33.79 each still the cheapest I have found. I believe the shipping is less if less bulbs are shipped

tomn

5 Year Member
norcal
Just wanted to add that I made the purchase at 8am today and I just got an email from ups that my bulbs are on the way.

moswen

5 Year Member
wow! thanks for the info, i'm off to do some shopping!!

i just bought 3... i basically got a free bulb. can't beat that!

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
FYI as far as I know any manufacturer warranty is from the day you bought it (they usually ask for a receipt, unless they are being nice and don't care when you bought it), not the day you start using it, so if you wait 10 months to use it and after 3 months it fails, you are out of luck as the 12 months is up. I will keep one on hand as I have one tort, so essentially I'll never get to make a warranty claim as I buy the Mega Rays or T-Rex ones which have a 6 month warranty and they always sit around for more than that. Keep that in mind as you decide how much to stock up. If you have to pay shipping to make a warranty claim in the rare case it fails, with such a low purchase price, then the unusable warranty might not be a deciding factor, but I thought I should mention it.

tomn

5 Year Member
norcal
I'm not stocking up. All the bulbs will be used this year. Thanks for the fyi tho

Status
Not open for further replies.