ZooMED MVB Bulbs on sale at petsmart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
N.Central Florida - Gainesville
100watt ZooMed Powersun Mercury vapor bulbs are on sale at petsmart.. I don't think the sale price is reflected online. The original sale price is 69.99 but in-store they are marked down for alimited time to 39.99!!!! You have to use your petperks card to get the discount. I think it is free to signup, I think you can even signup online. If not send me a message and I'll let you use mine :)
God bless

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Thank you, Jessica and Matthew. That's a very good sale price.

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
very good price, hopefully when its time to renew mine they will have a special like that!

Larry C.

5 Year Member
FYI Amazon has it as well for $41.80 but free shipping and no tax.

Rabbit

5 Year Member
N.Central Florida - Gainesville
Honestly jacob, not to be too shady, but petsmarts return policy is amazing. If you still have the original box you can take it back in and say you just got this a few days ago for your tortoise and when you plugged it in today to get his habitat set up it didnt work... Heck you might not even need a box.. :x

...Im saving all my boxes.. I just cant resist.. It is a writeoff for them anyhow. Serves them right promoting those tortoise blinding exoterra bulbs...

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I can't believe this? how could someone scam a company to save a few bucks? Justify it however you want it is still wrong. Ok I am getting off of my soap box now.

Sorry for going OT

Status
Not open for further replies.