Carry Tortoise on plane

Ami412

Location (City and/or State)
Mississauga
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I hope everyone here is doing well along with our cute torts. I am trying to get suggestions from people in Canada if they have ever travelled with their Pet tortoise in plane. I am planning to travel on plane from Toronto to Alberta and wanting to know if airlines will allow my tortoise to travel in plane or not.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I hope everyone here is doing well along with our cute torts. I am trying to get suggestions from people in Canada if they have ever travelled with their Pet tortoise in plane. I am planning to travel on plane from Toronto to Alberta and wanting to know if airlines will allow my tortoise to travel in plane or not.

Try calling the airline that you are traveling with.

Justincl

Jakarta
I'm pretty sure the tort will experience some stress bc of the loud engines and not to mention cold temps in the plane

Duckster RT

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
CT New Haven.
All them. Some have let me foams on carry on. If not reseat the proper way to house him in baggage.