care sheet

stutz

5 Year Member
Since I didn't really see any thought this was pretty good.

Attachments

• BurmeseBrownCareSheetMay2008.pdf
    570.4 KB · Views: 72

teresaf

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Port Charlotte, Florida
mine are babies so they're inside torts. I'm planning on setting them up a place outside soon for an hour here and there of filtered sun then they'll come back in again this winter. next summer we're planning on a move to Florida sooo...

stutz

5 Year Member
mine are babies so they're inside torts. I'm planning on setting them up a place outside soon for an hour here and there of filtered sun then they'll come back in again this winter. next summer we're planning on a move to Florida sooo...
That's what I want to do I used to live there and have real good friends that live there. That's how we got this tortoise it's from down there.

harris

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
How do you take care of yours in the winter? That's what I'm kind of worried about.

You're going to need A LOT of room indoors to accommodate them during the cold months. They get big, fast. My group (of 4) took up 2 out of my 3 bedrooms, but even that wasn't enough as of last year. Now they have 3/4's of my basement.

stutz

5 Year Member
You're going to need A LOT of room indoors to accommodate them during the cold months. They get big, fast. My group (of 4) took up 2 out of my 3 bedrooms, but even that wasn't enough as of last year. Now they have 3/4's of my basement.
That's where I was going to do in the winter is make an area in the basement. I have a big basement. How do you keep it humid and temperature at the right amount?