Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Torty Mom said:
Can I post one for Lisa *nascarmw* because she is still in the hospital?

If she will let you log in as her, then in this case, yes you can enter one of her pictures for her. Otherwise, the program should catch you and disallow it, if you try to do it on your ID. It might lift her spirits, if her picture is one chosen. How is she doing?

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
I love all of these pictures! I think my favourite so far has to be Popcorn by Isa, though!

I promise, next year, mine will be AMAZING. I'm going to have a whole year to get that perfect shot.

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
If Squirt wasn't such a diva and I didn't use my phone for all my past pics, I would of had millions of good ones by now! I'm pretty much following him with the camera until I get the PERFECT shot, he doesn't appreciate it as much as I do! :D

Grigor.Love.

5 Year Member
NY
I submitted a photo and it was taken by my cell phone, so I'm sure that it wont count. Will I be able to take that one down and somehow submit another. Someone PM me...?

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
How come mine came out so much smaller? I always do the photo bucket image code. Everyone else's you can click to enlarge. Voting is going to be hard.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Jacqui said:
Torty Mom said:
Can I post one for Lisa *nascarmw* because she is still in the hospital?

If she will let you log in as her, then in this case, yes you can enter one of her pictures for her. Otherwise, the program should catch you and disallow it, if you try to do it on your ID. It might lift her spirits, if her picture is one chosen. How is she doing?
She has a possible infection in her heart. They did a test early Sunday morning and I have not heard what the result was. She still has the VRE infection. She is beginning to eat a bit more, which is actually the key to her recovery. My hubby and I watched last week's NASCAR race with her, they enjoyed it, I on the other hand was tortured!

No, I don't have her log in, but I will ask her for it tomorrow night and do it that way. Actually, I think I know her well enough I could possibly hack into it! I may try, I know she won't mind! **evil snicker** Months ago she emailed me the best picture of her tortie Elliott! I think it would be nice to try for her.

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
DeanS said:
Tortoise Name: Ummm....Steve!
Tortoise Species: South African Leopard Tortoise
Taken by: Neal

004-3.jpg

Saw this one on another site and it became my instant favorite...nothing like a smiling, singing baby leopard!

Me too. I instantly smiled and said to myself, "That's the one."

I have a camera but almost exclusively use my iPhone for pics anymore. Oh well, guess I won't win :cool: even though mine would make a great February.

B

byerssusan

Is everyone else having the hard time of picking exactly which pic to choose? It's like another obbession..I have to get the perfect one! Follow that tortoise 24/7.LOL.. I am going to be like Cherylim and have the whole year to get the perfect pic. Just keeping the camera close. LOL.. I am loving all the cool pics everyone is adding. I know I probably havent a chance...but it sure is fun.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
DesertGrandma said:
DeanS said:
Tortoise Name: Ummm....Steve!
Tortoise Species: South African Leopard Tortoise
Taken by: Neal

004-3.jpg

Saw this one on another site and it became my instant favorite...nothing like a smiling, singing baby leopard!

Me too. I instantly smiled and said to myself, "That's the one."

I have a camera but almost exclusively use my iPhone for pics anymore. Oh well, guess I won't win :cool: even though mine would make a great February.

I'm not kidding! I won last years PHOTO contest and came in second in the Calendar contest...and this shot alone is making me think about not even entering! We'll see...:D

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
FINALLY chose what I think best shows his terror of a personality. :) Good luck to everyone! All the photos are GREAT! :D

B

byerssusan

So when the all the photos have been submitted...how does the voting go?

Oh and good luck everyone!!!

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi everyone. i have a hard time picking just one. i need a new camera like the ones you guys use. more pixels? well, anyway in no real order ,the ones i have a hard time picking as my fav. kristina / myaing, neal/little steve, jackrat/quagmire, danlano73/for vegas's Razzberry! yagyubei/noname and aldabrama/big guys. those are just my picks.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
cherylim said:
I love all of these pictures! I think my favourite so far has to be Popcorn by Isa, though!

I promise, next year, mine will be AMAZING. I'm going to have a whole year to get that perfect shot.

Thank you so much :D I really like your pic of Emrys, what a beauty she is!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
byerssusan said:
So when the all the photos have been submitted...how does the voting go?

Oh and good luck everyone!!!

Josh puts all the pictures together sort of like you see in the poll format. We will each have maybe 3 votes (Josh will tell you how many), but you must choose them all in the same post. Once you hit send, you can't vote again.

Everyone get your pictures in. Tonight's the deadline.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
I figure Neal or Vinnie are gonna take this one...and Greg pretty much has October wrapped up, so I thought I'd take a stab at December! Afterall, it's my birthday...as well as my daughter's! And besides...it was the ivories' first snow!;)

laramie

5 Year Member
Scottsdale, AZ
I showed someone at work the pic of Wilbur that I submittted and they told me that he kind of looks like E.T.

that pic of Emry is very uber cute!

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
laramie said:
I showed someone at work the pic of Wilbur that I submittted and they told me that he kind of looks like E.T.

that pic of Emry is very uber cute!

Haha, I keep being told Emrys is doing his impression of this guy:

baby-dinosaurs-133580_795_581.gif

Missy

5 Year Member
Illinois
Wow we got some good ones this year and it's gonna be hard to vote. Greg I think you got the October vote, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.