C o a c h purse for Radiated tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Ok so here is the story, Im hoping it will help someone get a new tort. The last time I wanted to get a new tort I took my wife to the
c o a c h purse outlet and bought her a new purse. I also told her the only reason I was doing this was so I could get a Radiated tortose and not feel guilty. It worked really well and I bought a Tort. A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. Might be time to get her a new purse

Lulu

5 Year Member
San Diego, CA
RE: Coach purse for Radiated tortoise

My husband doesn't carry a purse. :(

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.

I gave up the Coach purse and shoes when I started buying tort stuff and then came the gecko stuff.....

CT Grim

5 Year Member
Tucson, AZ

I had to promise my wife a German Shepherd pup after I brought another Tort home....my wife ROCKS!!! :-D

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
When I read this thread title I thought someone wanted to trade a coach for a tortoise. Like a barter

CT Grim

5 Year Member
Tucson, AZ
dmmj said:
When I read this thread title I thought someone wanted to trade a coach for a tortoise. Like a barter

If that were true, I'd be in tort nirvana! :-/

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Well I was ready to make a run to the coach outlet store near me.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Hahaha I love it!! Doesn't quite works for us girls, I guess we have to come up with other ideas! Like PE or sporting events, a day of golf.......

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Torty Mom said:
Hahaha I love it!! Doesn't quite works for us girls, I guess we have to come up with other ideas! Like PE or sporting events, a day of golf.......

a kick bag and dumbell set from Santa? :p

froghaven5

5 Year Member
New Jersey
dmmj said:

When I read the title I thought he was saying to use a Coach purse for housing :rolleyes: Guess my mind works differently :p

Lulu

5 Year Member
San Diego, CA
LOL, the hubby hates the Chargers. He's a Broncos fan (and this Sunday is his birthday). It used to be that I'd bribe him for other stuff WITH a tort. I'm not sure how things got switched around. I think I got the marginated in exchange for a Star Wars Imperial Guard helmet.

Chreees

5 Year Member
Lulu said:
LOL, the hubby hates the Chargers. He's a Broncos fan (and this Sunday is his birthday). It used to be that I'd bribe him for other stuff WITH a tort. I'm not sure how things got switched around. I think I got the marginated in exchange for a Star Wars Imperial Guard helmet.
BOOOO Chargers and Broncos! Booo haha

Lulu

5 Year Member
San Diego, CA
stuntdouble said:
Chargers will finally win again this weekend Tebow is going down!

I don't have a dog in that fight. I couldn't care less about football. All I know is that most Sundays in fall I have to do without him.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I pretend to watch the Chargers so I can read TFO while he watches the game!! I ask him a few questions here and there but really just hanging out here!! Now if I could only find a way to get 2 more RF?

Lulu

5 Year Member
San Diego, CA
Momof4 said:
I pretend to watch the Chargers so I can read TFO while he watches the game!! I ask him a few questions here and there but really just hanging out here!! Now if I could only find a way to get 2 more RF?

Does he like Coach bags?

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Momof4 said:

Petco they are half off right now

Status
Not open for further replies.