Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr. Binks

5 Year Member
My tortoise is gone he escaped I hope I can find him any suggestions where I should look? ;(

fOrKyAnDpRoUd

5 Year Member
Last month i couldnt find my baby but it turns out he never left.

Why do you think he escaped? What kind is he and how long have you noticed he was missing.

Hope he comes back soon!

mr. Binks

5 Year Member
He's a Russian tortoise and I left him outside and asked my brother to watch him but he had to go number 2 so...

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
He's a Russian right? Is it getting cold where you are? The hibernate (brumate) for winter. If it's getting cold there, he cold be burrowed in for winter. So, if you don't find him now, don't forget to recheck in the spring. For now, check out under every plant, rock, stump, etc. check in the morning when the sun comes out and warms things up. Get down on hands and knees and feel for any loose dirt.
Hope you find him real soon. But don't forget to check in the spring if you don't.

mr. Binks

5 Year Member
Yes!!! It was cold and raining so he defiantly made a burrow. It's going to be sunny in two days but tomorrow I'll dig for him!

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Orange County, So Cal
When it warms up, dash out mid morning and start listening for movement and look for a walking rock. Bingo! I hope you find him. Chances are he is right there somewhere, burrowed under a plant or the shed or some rocks. Keep the faith. Mr. Binks come out, come out where ever you are. Now Mr. Binks. We are not kidding. We love you Mr. Binks. That should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.