Building a indoor table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiddles

5 Year Member
Hi
Im planning on digging an old wardrobe out of our garage to turn into a table for our horsfield. Hes around 5inch and the wardrobe is about 6ft tall and 3ft wide. Any way my question is where in the uk is the best place to get the light fittings and what are the best fittings to get?
Im just in the planning stage at the moment but want to get started asap.
Thank you.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I'm not in the UK, so I can't help on where to get them, but I would get the tube flourescent and one CHE. See if others can help that's in the UK.

laney

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Aberdeen, Scotland
There are lots of brands, komodo is my favourite for fluorescent tube starter fittings, they do them without the bulky noisy box :)
I use the glow dome from pets at home for heat through the day and a CHE for night time on a thermostat (again I use komodo)
I normally buy my tubes and bulbs at pets at home as i have one close by but anything else I buy from swelluk online they are very reasonable and reliable.

tiddles

5 Year Member
Thank you both i will have a look and start buying all the equiptment i need. His enclosure now is too small. We were planning on getting a baby but fell in love with tiddles who is around 5

Status
Not open for further replies.