bubble on the nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

geekinpink

5 Year Member
Nose bubbles attack again! We just had a storm and it's been chilly for a week, today her nose is runny again! :( I've upped the temp during the storm but she still had runny nose... She's active and eating though, she's basking and soaking herself as well... How long should I wait before i panic? or should I panic now??? - Arrgh this is a never ending dilemma! I don't think it's mucous , it's very clear water like secretion coming from only one nostril. Does sudden weather change causes this, i wonder...

samstar

5 Year Member
geekinpink said:
Nose bubbles attack again! We just had a storm and it's been chilly for a week, today her nose is runny again! :( I've upped the temp during the storm but she still had runny nose... She's active and eating though, she's basking and soaking herself as well... How long should I wait before i panic? or should I panic now??? - Arrgh this is a never ending dilemma! I don't think it's mucous , it's very clear water like secretion coming from only one nostril. Does sudden weather change causes this, i wonder...

yes high humidity levels can do this and where I live humidity levels sometimes go as high as 100%. I would not be worried if she's eating and active with clear mucous. Just keep feeding her well and her imune system will eventually fight this off.

geekinpink

5 Year Member
upping her temp is better right?

yea humidity level here is 100%...been that way for a week now.

samstar

5 Year Member
geekinpink said:
upping her temp is better right?

yea humidity level here is 100%...been that way for a week now.

Your fine, not to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.