broken computer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Middle of nowhere
My computer is broken and in the shop for two weeks now, so I won't be around much. I am secretly using my mom's kindle right now to get my daily TFO fix :p

Stupid broken computer. Right before college starts, too.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
i couldnt get it to work on my kindle.. it was a password thing.. I will have to try it again...Tfo On the Go!
maybe you should take advantge of all the back to school sales and go get a cheap lap top for a back up... my sister has a Avery? Vario? and its a nice small one she can travel with.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh, I HATE that! You don't realize how much a part of your life the Forum is until your computer is broken!

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
We actually keep a spare laptop updated and all so that if one of our others (I use 2, bf uses 1) needs a time-out we have it covered.

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
Laura said:
i couldnt get it to work on my kindle.. it was a password thing.. I will have to try it again...Tfo On the Go!
maybe you should take advantge of all the back to school sales and go get a cheap lap top for a back up... my sister has a Avery? Vario? and its a nice small one she can travel with.

Thankfully mine works, or should I say my mom's :p

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I sorta know how your feeling. My laptop is going out, but I keep babying it along and sweet talking it to last just a little bit longer.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
futureleopardtortoise said:
My computer is broken and in the shop for two weeks now, so I won't be around much. I am secretly using my mom's kindle right now to get my daily TFO fix :p

Stupid broken computer. Right before college starts, too.

Do you know whats wrong with it?

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
I feel your pain!

Caught a nasty virus on mine, so my daughter was kind enough to loan me her uber-slow "dinsoaur" spare...hopefully, my computer tech'll get back from vacation soon, and can get on it (she does GREAT work, so it's worth the wait!)...maybe I'll have it back by the 1st of the month.

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
Thankfully I have an awesome father that never uses his laptop and is gonna let me borrow it for two weeks :) WOOHOO!!'

Status
Not open for further replies.