boston fern ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowpoke

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
colorado springs, colorado
Hey guys and gals , just woundering if boston ferns are ok for any enclosure out side or in , i couldnt find any thing about it on russiantortoise.com ... thanks in advance...

Utah Lynn

5 Year Member
slowpoke said:
Hey guys and gals , just woundering if boston ferns are ok for any enclosure out side or in , i couldnt find any thing about it on russiantortoise.com ... thanks in advance...

Safe to feed. Wash the roots of fertilizer and replant it to be safe.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Utah Lynn said:
slowpoke said:

Safe to feed. Wash the roots of fertilizer and replant it to be safe.

DITTO But make sure it is actually a Boston Fern. The others are not safe according to the tortoise table.org.

slowpoke

5 Year Member
colorado springs, colorado
thanks guys :) i trust my local garden shop here on what it is the lady that helps me find new things to plant always makes sure she gives me the right things and it has no fertilizers in it all organic soils she knows i bring new things for the torts after they knock over the pots and eat the whole plant roots and all lol ;) so i went to square pots those have been a bit harder for them to get to and they snack on the asperagus ferns that hang down ....

Status
Not open for further replies.