Blocked thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn
How come I can get onto "Pretend Chat" thread on a rare occation but most of the time is says URL Blocked?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Maybe that's one for Josh to answer. I've never had any trouble getting into any threads. The pretend chat is just like any other...no special requirements to join or anything. I'll refer your question to Josh.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Very weird... What kind of error do you get? Can you take a screenshot or copy/paste the text?

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Sounds like your computer (firewall, virus protection, language filters, etc) or server is blocking the thread. It most likely has nothing to do with the forum or the forum software.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
...ok, it happened again but it seems to happen at work and only on this thread.... here is what the page says..

"This URLs or Page has been blocked. "

Thats all, the rest of the page is blank and this message is in large bold text.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Huh. I would guess it is being blocked for some reason, by your work site. Maybe because we have too much fun in there?????? :D

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
The tech guys probably blocked you, they say you spending to much time on TFO while you are at work, that or you angered the computer gods.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I agree with dmmj. I think your work blocked you. Not getting enough work done. No work = no money= no more torts= very sad Zamric :(
GET TO WORK ALREADY:D

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
wellington said:
I agree with dmmj. I think your work blocked you. Not getting enough work done. No work = no money= no more torts= very sad Zamric :(
GET TO WORK ALREADY:D

heheheheh! That really made me chuckle! I have the MOST lax job in the World! Monday and Tuesday, I spend all day shopping at Sams, Walmart, Staples and anywhere else I need to go to purchase supplies for a small private school. The rest of the week is spent repairing things kids break, more shopping and keeping the cieling above the floor....and of course maintaining all the things between ceiling and floor.

I would accept that the Administration is keeping me out, but it is ONLY this one thread and not the site as a whole....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.