Best thermostat/ micro climate?

glitchedagain

Location (City and/or State)
Norfolk
Hiya. I'm looking to upgrade my thermostat for my current viv. And get a new one for my bigger one.
My current one isn't very accurate. Thermostat reads very different to monitors in vivs

I need to monitor temp and humidity for my redfoots

What do you recommend to be the vest ones

Thank you

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
I'm thinking you're just needing a gauge and not a controller right? You will find dozens of gauges that vary widely in their accuracy. If it's just a gauge you need look for ones that have great reviews and are for things where temperature is super important (Humadors, reptiles, micro brewing, etc.).
I use Inkbird Controllers that measure humidity and temp BUT this is to control Humidifiers and Heaters. InkBird ITC 608.

glitchedagain

Norfolk
Sorry yes I ment controller. As my current one reads completely different from thr gadges inside the cage.
Cheers

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Hello!
Inkbird, BN-Link are common in US. Keepers in UK usually use Habistat.
What gauges do you use to compare readings? If these are analog gauges then most likely they show you the wrong readings, not a thermostat.

Also you should not expect a perfect precision from a "hobby grade" equipment. Difference of 1-3C is possible. Some higher class thermostats and temperature sensors have calibration function to adjust readings against more precise gadget.