Bermuda trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mao Senpai

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
North Carolina
So a few weeks ago I went to Bermuda and went to the local zoo there and found some nice tortoises/turtles ;)

Sea Turtles.jpgSea Turtles2.jpgGalapagos 1.jpgGalapagos 2.jpgGalapagos 3.jpgGalapagos 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
My, my...aren't you the lucky one! A trip to Bermuda indeed!

Mao Senpai

5 Year Member
North Carolina
I had a blast! Went on a cruise for 7 days and 7 nights... 10 whole days of no work and BS to deal with haha. I was pleasantly surprised to see the galapagos tortoise there... they were super cool. The water was super awesome and it was just a nice relaxing time. I did not swim since well.. I can't swim so :p but I still had a great time.

fbsmith3

5 Year Member
Worcester, MA
Interesting fact. Bermuda to North Carolina is closer than Fort Bragg is to San Diago California.

Of course, California is huge.

Mao Senpai

5 Year Member
North Carolina
Well.. lol, I had to fly back to CT to port out of NYC since all my family lives there and I went with two of my cousins. So.. it was kinda of a crazy trip.

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I was lucky enough to have gone to Bermuda once. The turquoise water and pink sand beaches were amazing. It is still one of my very best memories.

Mao Senpai

5 Year Member
North Carolina
DesertGrandma said:
I was lucky enough to have gone to Bermuda once. The turquoise water and pink sand beaches were amazing. It is still one of my very best memories.

Omg yes. I love the pink sand and waters.... I love that place... too bad its insanely expensive to live there.

Status
Not open for further replies.