Bad day... advice needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pam

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Minnesota
My deepest sympathies sorry for your loss.

Talka

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
LuvmyGreenSon said:
I never in my life would have thought my heart would hurt so bad over losing a little tort, but I feel so incomplete right now. I don't know if it was from the cat incident since it was almost two weeks ago, or maybe he had been holding off to pass for a while. He went two years on lettuce and sitting in a 10 gal tank with no light before I stepped in... I did everything I could it feels like... maybe he was just to tired to live. I just feel like I failed him... :(
Never blame yourself. Sometimes, all the love and care and attention in the world is not enough for what the Universe has in mind. You did your best, and I'm sure your tortoise knew this.

Feylin

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I'm so sorry to hear this, but glad that you stepped in and rescued him. You did everything you could have done for him.

JonahQKline

5 Year Member
:( Im really sorry...look at it now, she/he is heaven with other happy torts and crawling around eating godly lettuce and fruit. :) He is in a better place now from the horrible life she started with (Before You Had Her, You Made He/Her Last Days Amazing, And she probably is thinking about you ;)

Irwin4530

5 Year Member
I am SO HAPPY you rescued him and that he knew REAL LOVE
before he had to leave....I know it hurts but you gave him all you
could and hopefully that will console you some
<3

Weda737

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NC
tweeter said:
I'm so very sorry. Please don't blame yourself, you rescued him, and loved him, I'm sure he knew that.

Somewhere, there's a little tort waiting for you whenever you're ready.

This, was very well said. :tort:

Status
Not open for further replies.