Baby rattlesnake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acrantophis

5 Year Member
We love to photograph reptiles wherever we are. This time all I had was my phone camera but he was so cute. This little guy was a Juvenile Southern-pacific rattlesnake.

Attachments

• image-2265741046.png
    image-2265741046.png
    324.5 KB · Views: 57

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Nice photo. I just removed a big one from my parents garage last night. Mine is a southern pacific too. He's already got a job for one day on TV show and then he's going to a lab in Sacramento where his venom will be "milked" so that the anti-venin that everyone gets will also work for Southern Pacific's, which it currently does not.

EKLC

5 Year Member
Tom said:
Nice photo. I just removed a big one from my parents garage last night. Mine is a southern pacific too. He's already got a job for one day on TV show and then he's going to a lab in Sacramento where his venom will be "milked" so that the anti-venin that everyone gets will also work for Southern Pacific's, which it currently does not.

He's very lucky a lot of people come to california to be discovered

Arizona Sulcata

10 Year Member!
Mesa, AZ
Sketchy... Not a snake fan. Stepped on 4 and been bitten twice. Not my cup of tea. Maybe I should quit enjoying the outdoors...? Haha

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
I guess it's the season! I ran into a big one yesterday morning while I was in Tucson too.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
AWWWWW!

I love rattlers. And this is coming from someone that was bitten once. I still have the scars on my ankle.

GeoTerraTestudo

5 Year Member
Broomfield, Colorado
Tom said:

Good job, Tom! Are these guys deadly?

Status
Not open for further replies.