BABY IHOP- NO PICS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
ct.usa
HI,ON MY WAY OUT TO PET STORE FOR EVERTHING IHOP WILL NEED.HE IS OUT OF HIS SHELL AND TAKING A WARM SOAK. I WILL POST PICTURES FROM MY BROTHERS HOUSE. HE STILL HAS A TINY YOLK SACK. BE BACK SOON WITH THE PICTURES. I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW HES OKAY AND FLYING AROUND NOW. WHO KNEW THEY WERE SO FAST. HAPPY VALENTINE DAY TO ME! 'LOL' AND YOU TOO.

Julius25

5 Year Member
France
Great news, very happy for you !!!
And welcome to IHOP :D

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Yay! !!! It's a great day! :) :)
Happy Valentines Day !!
Cant wait for pics of that
cutie pie!!!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Best Valentines news ever!!! That is so awesome!!

Tim/Robin

10 Year Member!
Great news Lindy!!! Congrats! They are fiesty little critters.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Nice to know you'll have IHOP for the rest of your life :p Lindy, you are going to have a lot of puns with your baby's name.
momo said:
HI,ON MY WAY OUT TO PET STORE FOR EVERTHING IHOP WILL NEED.HE IS OUT OF HIS SHELL AND TAKING A WARM SOAK. I WILL POST PICTURES FROM MY BROTHERS HOUSE. HE STILL HAS A TINY YOLK SACK. BE BACK SOON WITH THE PICTURES. I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW HES OKAY AND FLYING AROUND NOW. WHO KNEW THEY WERE SO FAST. HAPPY VALENTINE DAY TO ME! 'LOL' AND YOU TOO.

Hi, I don't think I've ever found someone from France on the forum. My name is Sylvia, and good morning to you!!!
Julius25 said:

Julius25

5 Year Member
France
==> Hi, I don't think I've ever found someone from France on the forum. My name is Sylvia, and good morning to you!!!

Thanks Sylvia :D
I really like the tortoise forum family. A good place !!!
Really better than the french forum.
That's why i stay here, lot of passionate people , lot of pic, ...

And it's not the morning for me LoL
At the time i'm sending this message it's 3:30 pm :p

I read the story of IHOP since the first post when Momo ask help and i was really happy to read that IHOP is ok and out of egg.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
HI, THANKS ALL OF YOU. I JUST LOVE IT HERE, AND LOVE ALL THE INFOR. I CAN GET. I CALLED HIM I HOP BECAUSE HIS PARENTS MADE HIM IN AN INTERNATION PANCAKE HIDE MY BROTHER MADE FOR THEM 'LOL' I THINK I POSTED BEFORE. HAVE A GREAT DAY. TODAY, IM GOING TOO!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Me too. When she was asking for help, I was wondering what she was going to do with the hubby. LOL I ha e had a new interest in pancake tortoises. So, when i heard about this one, i fell in love with the baby's little face. Just adorable! Thanks for getting back to me. I'm going to place you as a buddy.
Julius25 said:
==> Hi, I don't think I've ever found someone from France on the forum. My name is Sylvia, and good morning to you!!!

Thanks Sylvia :D
I really like the tortoise forum family. A good place !!!
Really better than the french forum.
That's why i stay here, lot of passionate people , lot of pic, ...

And it's not the morning for me LoL
At the time i'm sending this message it's 3:30 pm :p

I read the story of IHOP since the first post when Momo ask help and i was really happy to read that IHOP is ok and out of egg.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
sibi said:
Nice to know you'll have IHOP for the rest of your life :p Lindy, you are going to have a lot of puns with your baby's name.
momo said:

Hi, I don't think I've ever found someone from France on the forum. My name is Sylvia, and good morning to you!!!
Julius25 said:

he was made in the ihop hide that my brother made them. 'lol' we look forward to the jokes. if i ever get another i will call her patty cakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.