Baby boxie that can almost fully retract?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WallieTheTortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Brooklyn, NY
She is about 6 months old, and the only part that was sticking out just a tad was her hind leg. I was so scared because I was cleaning her enclosure and the tube light fell on her. I coaxed her out with some worms just to see if she was hurt....I feel so bad. She is traumatized.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Its always hurtful (to you) when you cause an accident like that. But the turtle will get over it. Just be kind and gentle and the turtle will forget the incident in no time.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
turtlemann2 said:
i find that a nice fat worm, heals old wounds and fixes a relationship real quick :)

Great sage advise. :tort:

turtlemann2

5 Year Member
Mid Willamette Valley, Or
penny one of my females, was when i got her VERY shy would lock down in her shell and just wait it out well now shes out and about active and has a personality :) you just have to win them over though there stomachs :) kinda like a man (speaking from experiance here :)

WallieTheTortoise

5 Year Member
Brooklyn, NY
No damage, I should have taken a pic at the time; but I was just as traumatized as she was and i was just hoping she was okay...I'll take a pic when i get home from school tomorrow.

pryncesssc

5 Year Member
Chicago IL
turtlemann2 said:
i once dropped a turtle from a few feet up,she was definatly a bit sour about it but soon forgave me :) its all about the food lol

Ohh my ur horrible ! I'm just kidding, I know it happens

Status
Not open for further replies.