Awesome day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talka

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Sheldon finally got to the point where he's not afraid of me at all. My parents visited today and we spent a long time pestering him and petting him. He didn't seem to mind, he kind of enjoyed it I think!
Then Sheldon climbed all over my mom and looked her right in the eyes. Silly! :p
This social behavior was surprising, since I usually leave him alone 99% of the time. I had no idea he liked attention so much!

Dunno, guess I'm just really happy that he's comfortable around people now. When I first got him, he was afraid of everything! Now he'll look ya right in the face!

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Talka said:
Sheldon finally got to the point where he's not afraid of me at all. My parents visited today and we spent a long time pestering him and petting him. He didn't seem to mind, he kind of enjoyed it I think!
Then Sheldon climbed all over my mom and looked her right in the eyes. Silly! :p
This social behavior was surprising, since I usually leave him alone 99% of the time. I had no idea he liked attention so much!

Dunno, guess I'm just really happy that he's comfortable around people now. When I first got him, he was afraid of everything! Now he'll look ya right in the face!
It takes time for them to get comfortable, Then they realize who feeds them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.