Ate a cigarette butt

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Honolulu
The sully I’m sitting just ate an old cigarette butt someone threw in my yard. He closed up so I couldn’t pull it out, should I soak him and feed him cactus? The local vet said there isn’t anything that can be fine since the niccotine will be absorbed, just watch for shaking and drooling. Any suggestions?

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
It looked old, not sure how I missed it in the yard. Fed him as much cactus as he would eat and put him in his pool to soak. He’s about 3 years old and not quite as big as a football.

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Jan I wish I could give you awkward hugs! Nothing like eating cigarette butts to make a migraine worse! The migraine Is down to a dull roar today, wanna join the poo watch party? We could take bets...

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Jan I wish I could give you awkward hugs! Nothing like eating cigarette butts to make a migraine worse! The migraine Is down to a dull roar today, wanna join the poo watch party? We could take bets...
Somehow, I think we'd have to go to the non-moderator site to make poo bets. For some reason I have gotten my hubby & I talking about our future backyard pool as our "poo." I think i've been reading too many poo stories on TF, but speaking of which any sign of the ciggy butt passing?
How's the headache tonight? If they could get Terrell Davis stabilized enough in the Denver v. Green Bay Super Bowl game to go out & win MVP in the 2nd half, you'd think they'd have figured this all out 22 or 23 yrs later. Sheesh!!

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Non-moderator? Itʻs not like weʻre talking about, you know, THE ACT or anything, itʻs just poo. Itʻs been what, a week and a half? No cigarette butt yet, the kids told me they feed Chef a handful of pellets a day. Maybe thatʻs why no poo/cigarette butt, they arenʻt feeding him! Pooping cigarette butts or not, Chef is now in my care and pooping up a storm (and farting) daily.

School is finally over, students and teachers are all gone so I can concentrate on trolling TFO again. My next Botox shot is on the 10th!

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Non-moderator? Itʻs not like weʻre talking about, you know, THE ACT or anything, itʻs just poo. Itʻs been what, a week and a half? No cigarette butt yet, the kids told me they feed Chef a handful of pellets a day. Maybe thatʻs why no poo/cigarette butt, they arenʻt feeding him! Pooping cigarette butts or not, Chef is now in my care and pooping up a storm (and farting) daily.

School is finally over, students and teachers are all gone so I can concentrate on trolling TFO again. My next Botox shot is on the 10th!
U know archie always enjoyed a good cigar... but butts???

D

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Warning: Graphic image. Viewer discretion is advised.

This beautiful specimen of a poo, and still no cigarette butt. Iʻm giving up on looking since everything seems to have come out fine. Pardon the pun

pretty poo.jpg

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
With the size of that poo you ʻd think he could eat and pass a cigar! Nope, it was a cigarette butt alright, I tried to pull that thing out of those mighty jaws of his and watched him swallow it with a sassy smile basically saying "I won". That stinker is getting stronger by the day.