Are they sexed correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoise_addict

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Here are some shots of Peter Pan and Tinkerbell.
If they are sexed correctly then Tink chases Pan and head bobs at him.
This is Peter Pan
lighteningandpantink028.jpg

This is Tinkerbell
lighteningandpantink029.jpg

This is there tortoise tushies. Pan is on the right and Tink on the left.
lighteningandpantink015.jpg

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
Peter Pan is a male and Tinker Bell could go either way, but I'm leaning more towards male.

Danny

tortoise_addict

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Really?? I hope he is a she because he might get a complex with the name Tinkerbell.lol
Even with that big of a difference in there tails? Where can I see pictures of what a female looks like?
I just ordered a female from Kingsnake last night to complete my trio. How do I know for sure if she is a she? Its only 50.00 bucks to throw another female in the box so if that is the case I want to bring in two more females and seperate the males?? I would have to let them know ASAP before they ship.
Thanks!!

tortoise_addict

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
hmmmm, I think it looks like a female but I am new to this.
I had both female Russians sent to me just in case. The two new girls arrive tomorrow and I will post pictures of everyone. I only really want 2 females and 1 male. So we will see. I am hoping for 3 girls and 1 boy.

tortoise_addict

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I would say female for Tinkerbell but she chases Pan head bobbing at least 2 times a day. He just stops and tucks his legs in and hides. The rest of the time they are always together and seem to enjoy each other. I have two females that are arrive by 10:30 this morning and they are guaranteed females. So I will have something to compare her too. She acts like a male but to me looks female but I am still not quite sure what to look for other than tail. I definitely have a lot more home work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.