Anyone used this brand?

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington
I think it would be fine. It doesn't seem to contain any chemicals or fertilizers etc. I will have to keep that in mind next time I need some.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
That looks great. From getting the three pack at the Home Depot here, you'd get a lot out of that! Like, bucketfuls :eek:
That's a great deal, I found it at Sear's.com, too, it looks fine :)

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
I get 3 blocks of Eco earth for $8. So the only thing that would deter me from that is price
I think the big difference here is that it's an 11 pound block. I mean, I can imagine how MUCH coir that could make... I'd be rolling in extra bagfuls for a couple YEARS, at least! :eek:
(only mr russian gets coir)
It's be great to find it for cheaper, and then there's be shipping... but that's a big block.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I think the big difference here is that it's an 11 pound block. I mean, I can imagine how MUCH coir that could make... I'd be rolling in extra bagfuls for a couple YEARS, at least! :eek:
(only mr russian gets coir)
It's be great to find it for cheaper, and then there's be shipping... but that's a big block.
Yea I read a review that it makes a wheel barrel full. That would be fantastic for my 4x4 enclosure, with leftovers LOL.