Any elongated tortoise breeders?

Thomas tortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
Hi I am wondering...do any of you guys breed elongated tortoise I may be interested in getting one or maybe 3 when I get more used to having them. I live in north west Arkansas.

North Carolina
That is my goal one day, but my hatchlings are, well hatchlings.

However, I actually just added two more elongateds to my creep yesterday! Here's who I would recommend:
So far I have done business with Redfoot Ranch, Southern Reptiles, Hobbs Exotic Reptiles, and XYZ Reptiles specifically for elongateds. Redfoot Ranch and Southern Reptiles have their own in house breeding group where as Hobbs and XYZ buy from small breeders and offer the animals through their business. I don't think I'll buy from XYZ again, but I would definitely recommend the other three. Chris Hobb has 5 hatchlings left as of yesterday and I believe that Ryan (Southern) and Bill (RR) have some available right now as well.

What brings you to indotestudo?

Thomas tortoise

Arkansas
That is my goal one day, but my hatchlings are, well hatchlings.

However, I actually just added two more elongateds to my creep yesterday! Here's who I would recommend:
So far I have done business with Redfoot Ranch, Southern Reptiles, Hobbs Exotic Reptiles, and XYZ Reptiles specifically for elongateds. Redfoot Ranch and Southern Reptiles have their own in house breeding group where as Hobbs and XYZ buy from small breeders and offer the animals through their business. I don't think I'll buy from XYZ again, but I would definitely recommend the other three. Chris Hobb has 5 hatchlings left as of yesterday and I believe that Ryan (Southern) and Bill (RR) have some available right now as well.

What brings you to indotestudo?
I have just always had been interested with them. And that is what I was going to get originally but then a sulcata tortoise went on for sale at 50$ and I guess I couldnt stop myself... So i am still trying to debate whether I should re-home him or not. We have been together a year and I have not found myself willing to do that to my little Baby tort...