Another successful insta-hatch

drew54

Location (City and/or State)
Indiana
Another school teacher got an egg for her classroom. It arrived this morning and actually started to hatch this afternoon. She said the kids went crazy.
View attachment 255701View attachment 255702

That's amazing! I would love to purchase an Insta hatch some day when I'm more experienced owner. Could you explain the incubation process and what separates an incubator from an enclosed chamber or alike? I find your business by far the most desired experience and I'm eager to learn!

shellfreak

10 Year Member!
That's amazing! I would love to purchase an Insta hatch some day when I'm more experienced owner. Could you explain the incubation process and what separates an incubator from an enclosed chamber or alike? I find your business by far the most desired experience and I'm eager to learn!

Closed chamber could be used as an incubator as long as the temperature stays a steady temp. The insta-hatch is by far the easiest process. The hardest part is don’t already. The egg is fertile. Simplest way is buy an incubator off amazon or eBay. Set it at 89 degrees. I’ll ship the egg, with the container and substrate to finish incubation. The only thing then is wait. Could be an afternoon, could be 10 days.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Few more weeks and I'll be getting mine hopefully! I can't wait! I've got my Hovabator waiting, and I'm setting up another enclosure this weekend.

drew54

Indiana
Closed chamber could be used as an incubator as long as the temperature stays a steady temp. The insta-hatch is by far the easiest process. The hardest part is don’t already. The egg is fertile. Simplest way is buy an incubator off amazon or eBay. Set it at 89 degrees. I’ll ship the egg, with the container and substrate to finish incubation. The only thing then is wait. Could be an afternoon, could be 10 days.
I love this idea of the Insta hatch. I'm hoping I'm able to do this sometime next year. Thank you for your time. I look forward to our future dealings!