Another Delivery Mix Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New York
If I knew that the person who originally paid for it wasn't going to be charged I'd think about just giving it away, but since there is the possibility that they will be, I have to do the old "put myself in their shoes" thing and return it.

M

Maggie Cummings

AnthonyC said:
If I knew that the person who originally paid for it wasn't going to be charged I'd think about just giving it away, but since there is the possibility that they will be, I have to do the old "put myself in their shoes" thing and return it.

Like I said, I knew you'd do the right thing...

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Thanks, Maggie! My mother told me it was the right thing to do, and you NEVER want to disappoint mom... NEVER! :)

maggie3fan said:
AnthonyC said:

Like I said, I knew you'd do the right thing...

Stephanie

5 Year Member
Southern California
AnthonyC said:
Guess what the TRICK OR TREATERS are getting for Halloween? I'll give you a little hint:
-DING DONG!!
-TRICK OR TREAT!
-HERE YA GO YA LITTLE FATTIES NOW GET THE HELL OFF MY PORCH!!!
HAHA!

dmmj said:
I predict a lot of eggs and TP coming your way

Water...all over my keyboard...dammit, you guys! LOL

TurtleTortoise

5 Year Member
Michigan
AnthonyC said:
Thanks, Maggie! My mother told me it was the right thing to do, and you NEVER want to disappoint mom... NEVER! :)

Your such a good person! And I think I'll stick with the Cheerios brand Cheerios and Quaker brand granola bars instead of nutrisystem $400 " healthier" version.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
"And I think I'll stick with the Cheerios brand Cheerios and Quaker brand granola bars instead of nutrisystem $400 " healthier" version."--I couldn't agree more! :)

TurtleTortoise said:
AnthonyC said:

Your such a good person! And I think I'll stick with the Cheerios brand Cheerios and Quaker brand granola bars instead of nutrisystem $400 " healthier" version.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Are you sure that nutrisystem did not charge you? they ship it to your address and they charged another person right? maybe call them and see whatmthey want you to do with it.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Good point, David. I never thought of that. Here I am trying to do the right thing and it may be me that has been charged. I did try to call them today. Sales was open, but the dept that I would have to contact about this particular matter isn't open until tomorrow.

dmmj said:
Are you sure that nutrisystem did not charge you? they ship it to your address and they charged another person right? maybe call them and see whatmthey want you to do with it.

fbsmith3

5 Year Member
Worcester, MA
Actually Cheerios are very healthy, I had a problem with my Parrot when she was a baby. The Avian vet advised me to use Cheerios as a treat, since they are have good fiber, just sweet enough for taste, but not much sugar. I always have cheerios in the house and never put them in milk. Of course, I'm strange.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Nah, you're not strange. I usually have them here too for when my niece and nephew stop by. Like you said not to much sugar, and that equals nice-calm children! ;)

fbsmith3 said:
Actually Cheerios are very healthy, I had a problem with my Parrot when she was a baby. The Avian vet advised me to use Cheerios as a treat, since they are have good fiber, just sweet enough for taste, but not much sugar. I always have cheerios in the house and never put them in milk. Of course, I'm strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.